ALL FIREARMS ARE TO BE UNLOADED PRIOR TO ARRIVING AT THE RANGE AND EDUCATIONAL TRAINING FACILITY AND WHEN DEPARTING THE FIRING LINE. IN, ADDITION THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED WITHOUT EXCEPTION
- Firearms shall be securely encased in the trunk of your car or in the case of a truck/van or SUV in a secured container. Ammunition must be separate from guns when arriving and departing the Facility. Magazines shall be unloaded.
- All guns when benched shall be pointed down range with the CYLINDER/SLIDE (action) open. Do not place guns on the ground, even if securely encased.
- Your vehicle, specifically tailgates of pick up trucks are not to be used as a staging point for firearms and will not be on the range. They are not to be used as bench rests either…
- Do not pick up anything from the ground or adjust your hearing/eye protection with a gun in your hand.
- ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN A SAFE FIRING LINE KEEPING THE GUN POINTED DOWN RANGE AND FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL READY TO SHOOT.
- Do not shoot poles or barrels.
- Do not shoot concrete blocks, boards, cans, bottles, pieces of cardboard stapled to Range Poles
- NO DRAWING FROM THE HOLSTER UNLESS YOU ARE A CERTIFIED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER, A PROPERLY LICENSED SECURITY OFFICER, A QUALIFIED AND ACCOMPLISHED PARTICIPANT IN IPSIC OR ACTION SHOOTING, OR YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE 2 DAY CLOSE QUARTER DEFENSIVE TACTICS COURSE
THOSE ENTERING THE RANGE FACILITY TO INCLUDE THE RANGE ENTER PROPERTY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
VIOLATIONS EQUAL IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE RANGE